- Sales Training and Consultancy
- Personal Development Seminars
- Diversity Consultancy
- Courses And Workshops
- Keynote Speaker
- Free Stuff
Sign up for my newsletter and receive a FREE CD
Two FREE Gifts:
Receive a copy of our 'Live Your Dream' Meditation CD and the 'From Failure To Success' Ebook (total value £30) when you sign up for our free monthly Email Newsletter, 'Lights, Camera, Action!'
TODAY'S SPECIAL OFFER
Call us today on 0845 430 9972 to book your FREE half hour coaching session with Caroline Newman, the UK's Results Coach. HURRY slots are strictly limited.
Courses and Workshops
CONFIDENCE, COMPOSURE AND CREDIBILITY WORKSHOPS
This course will help you to become more confident at work and in your personal life.
You will learn how to deal effectively with the following situations:
• Negotiating your salary for a new job
• Negotiating an increase in your salary
• Asking an inconsiderate colleague to change their behaviour
• Someone invading your space
• Dealing with a difficult employee
• Dealing with conflict at work or at home
Interested in how you could benefit from this course? Take Action NOW and call us on 0845 430 9972 or email Caroline direct at email@example.com to find out more.
BUSINESS BENEFITS OF DIVERSITY
The workshop is interactive and aims to raise awareness of the business benefits of Diversity. For smaller employers, your people are your most expensive and valuable asset. Today’s business environment is changing. The average age of the workforce is rising steadily and women now make up near half the workforce in the UK, double the numbers 25 years ago. The working age population will increase by a million in the next 10 years and ethnic minorities will count for more than half that increase.
Business Benefits of Diversity is organised and delivered by Caroline Newman who has over 15 years experience in hands-on management and self development. Caroline has been a lawyer for several years. Recently she specialised in advice to businesses and employment law.
In addition, Caroline:
• was a Member of the Council of the Law Society for 4 years and has been chair of its Equality and Diversity Committee for over 4 years
• chaired Minority Lawyers Conferences
• is a member of the Black Solicitors Network
• is a member of the Committee which planned and introduced the new competencies for the Selection of QCs.
Caroline therefore has a unique insight into how diversity affects lawyers.
After this course participants will be able to:
• appreciate the difference between equal opportunities and diversity
• appreciate the business benefits of a diverse working environment
• understand the effect and impact of the anti-discrimination rule on a law practice
• retain and attract workers
• stay on the right side on discrimination law
• create a more cohesive proactive work place
• break down barriers between different types of workers
• improve cost effectiveness
• bring about customer service improvement
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for:
• Owners of small and medium sized businesses
• Managers within small and medium sized businesses,
• All HR Personnel • Recruitment officers within small and medium sized businesses with responsibility for dealing with employment issues in the workplace
The course can be specially tailored for your company or firm.
Take Action NOW and call us on 0845 430 9972 or email Caroline direct at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your company's training requirements.